Berks County Green Party
Monthly Meeting MinutesClick on the month to see the minutes from that meeting
The December 2014 Minutes submitted by Jessica Ashman:
Minutes of the Berks County Green Party Meeting
January 13, 2015
The Goggle Works
(Mi Casa Su Casa)
201 Washington St.
Reading PA 19601
Meeting Called to Order: 6:40 PM
Present: Jessica Ashman, Carl Kaucher, Shirley Fisher, Nolan Hartzell
A. The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight
1. Book to be read.
B. An Ordinance Conerning the Protection of our Childrens Trust
1. Carl presented this, it occurred in Eugene, Oregon.
2. Reading/Berks County should follow this, and present it to City Counsel.
1. Form a grassroots across the country.
2. Amend the constitution.
3. Local groups, local resolutions.
4. Berks County Greens need to sign a petition online and sponser this.
D. Progress Liberation Coalition
2. Glass-Steagall separation between commercial and investment banking.
3. Nuclear energy.
4. Constitutional Convention
5. Thorough audit and demasking of the Federal Reserve's finances, history, and functioning.
6. Proportional Representation on the state level and ulitmately on the federal level.
7. Congressional term limits.
8. Rebuilding the nation's water infrastructure.
E. Raising Minimum Wage
F. Philadelphia Green Party meeting this coming Sunday.
1. To discuss ballot access reform and running local candidates.
2. Jessica will contact Shirly and Carl to discuss meeting details.
Meeting adjourned: 7:04 PM
VOTERS' CHOICE ACT
Support our PA Green Party Candidates
Copyright 2006 - 2019 Berks County Green Party
Opinions expressed on this site are not necessarily those of the Berks County Green Party
FAIR USE NOTICE: Some of the articles and images on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of different issues related to this site. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.